Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Society can be more sustainable and corporations more responsible. People can be healthier and happier and the earth can be cleaner. Public discourse can be constructive. Hope can overshadow despair, and inspiration can trump apathy.
We simply need a collective antidote.
Antidote Collective are socially conscious communicators working at the intersection of media, arts and culture, business and progressive causes. We use communications, PR and writing with a holistic approach to help shape a more sustainable, healthy, socially just society. We promote the public interest above profit.
I say "we" but in essence the "collective" is run by one person who collaborates with freelancers and agencies on projects -- though that could change at some point.
Antidote is a ray of light in a lackluster universe of communications groups. We offer an alternative to conventional paradigms. A place where passion and spirit float freely. Where personal freedoms and expression are encouraged and fun is a virtue. Where quality controls quantity. Where relationships are paramount, integrity is expected, and politics are nonexistent.
We're a communications organization in form but an artists collective in spirit. We believe that just as art can express the highest ideals of the human spirit and inspire others to positive change, so can mass communications. And we believe in the power of a collective of minds to do that.
We also believe in what we'll call considered unconventionality. Transcend the typical with purpose. Strategic nonconformity, if you prefer. It's often a more difficult approach, but worthwhile. Creativity and relevance in communications is necessary to break through audience ADD (attention deficit disorder) caused by the ever-increasing information glut and mind-numbing commercialism of our culture. It's necessary to penetrate individual consciousness and snap people from their trance. Truly connect with them. Arouse their intellect and emotions. Engaging them, enlightening them, and inspiring them. People want to be inspired. People need to be inspired.
We differentiate and position organizations with this in mind. We write with this in mind. We're strategic and creative. Rational and imaginative.
* Marketing Communications
* communications planning
* branding, identity, positioning and messaging
* media, influencer and grassroots outreach
* PR and magazine writing
* marketing communications
* film, book and event publicity
See antidotecollective.org for more info.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo, business card and stationery template -- an overall design direction and color palette that we can apply to other materials.
Logo will be used mostly online (website, social media sites, etc.) but also in PowerPoint presentations and client and promotional materials.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
* progressive nonprofit leaders
* social entrepreneurs
* socially conscious authors, media makers (filmmakers, etc.), cultural organization leaders
* other progressive/public interest PR and socially conscious communications professionals
* mostly in the US but not exclusively
BRAND PERSONALITY / What our audience should think/feel about us:
* modern and progressive
* professional but with personality -- not staid or too corporate
* Mac (vs. Windows/PC)
* New York Times Magazine
We differ from most PR/comm's firms in our progressive, socially conscious values and focus on projects/clients who share those values. We differ from other progressive/public interest firms in our brand personality and our mix of mainstream corporate background, understanding of branding, and creative approach.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
* sophisticated, clean (uncluttered) and elegant style (like Apple's design but with color)
* modern, simple fonts
* have been using orange because of it's warmth but open to other color palettes
* Obama's campaign - www.barackobama.com/index.php
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* company name: ANTIDOTE COLLECTIVE (case can be all upper, lower or title)
* incorporate the tagline: socially conscious communications. apply liberally. (case can be whatever)
* logotype with icon/avatar in both tall and wide versions - icon/avatar can be incorporated into logotype or a separate element
No Files Added