Here are 8 proven, powerful ways you can incorporate psychology to increase engagement and design better products.
With every project you'll get:
- Dozens of designs in 7 days or less
- 100% money back guarantee
- Award winning customer support
- Free legal contract protecting your intellectual property
- 55,000+ happy clients
Need some help getting started?
Get our best guides on product design.
We’ve done the research to give you and your product an unfair advantage.
Get the free product design education!
- 7 product design trends for 2019.
- Sustainable future product design ideas.
- 6 product design best practices from Kickstarter.
- The psychology behind great product design.
Why choose crowdspring for product design?
Talented designers, lots of choice.
Stop wasting your valuable time elsewhere. Over 210,000 talented designers from 195 countries work on crowdspring. They have helped some of the best Brands in the world with product design.
Work you'll love, guaranteed.
Beautiful product design that drives business results. If you're not 100% happy with your design project we'll promptly refund all your money.
Award-winning customer support.
All the suport you need, when you need it. Our dedicated support team (99% customer satisfaction) is available by phone, email, and chat to ensure your success.
Protect your intellectual property.
Powerful intellectual property protections, made simple. Every project includes industry leading customized, dynamic legal contracts and policies that protect your intellectual property.
More than 55,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs, businesses, agencies and non-profits love crowdspring for product and industrial design.
Fundamentals of product design
What is product design?
Product design is the process of creating new products to be sold by a business to its customers. Product design starts with the efficient and effective generation and development of ideas and continues through a product development process that leads to new products.
You need more than luck to design and sell popular products. Ultimately, great design is about understanding people and their pain points. Products get inside the heads of consumers in surprising ways, and product designers have taken advantage of this for decades.
Whether it’s a mop you use to clean your floor or a digital experience that is as ephemeral as it is engaging, psychological cues are everywhere.
You can learn more about the psychology of product design on our award-winning business marketing blog.
How can you turn your idea into a successful product?
Here are the four important steps you must follow to turn your ideas into a successful new product:
1. Define – Talk to customers, do market research and competitive analysis.
2. Explore – Measure the opportunity, build your business case, and develop the idea.
3. Build – Know your target, check in, and be flexible.
4. Learn – Use focus groups, listen to your team, and take advantage of social media.To learn more, read 4 Important Steps To Turn Your Idea Into a Successful New Product.
how crowdspring works...
1.Tell us what you need.
- Interactive Q&A customized for product design projects.
- Flexible pricing for everyone.
- Simple (takes just a few minutes) and proven process.
2.Work with our über-talented designers
- Multiple designers submit dozens of concepts.
- Review, rate, and give feedback.
- One price. Pick the design you love.
3.Pick the winning design and finalize the project.
- Select the winner.
- Make final adjustments.
- Receive full rights to the work you purchased.
FAQs for step 3
The creative power of crowdspring is unmatched anywhere.
Crowdspring is the first stop for any aspiring entrepreneur, whether bootstrapped or VC-backed. The creative power of the their crowd is unmatched anywhere.