Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Valley Chiropractic and Sports Medicine
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professional quality Health Care
back pain / Spine treatments
Sports injury rehabilitation
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text ; image with full company name, or image with VCSM
I do like the 'chiropractic logo' seen here: http://www.chrismillerdc.com/wp-content/... - however, it isn't well recognized by the general public so I'm not sure I'd want to use it.
During a quick google search I found a couple of examples that I like (I find them clean, simple, and professional).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo will be used on our website, business cards, shirts, letterhead, etc.
The surrounding towns in the region are collectively known as "The Valley" and it is a well recognized term for an affluent area.
Incorporating the word "Valley" itself into the logo somehow might be an idea, or the letter "V" with a spine inside of it.
No Files Added