Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Retro/Atomic, motion, aspirational (You would wear it on a T-Shirt)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are looking for something that has an image but has the ability to be broken apart for menu and sign-age reasons.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We had a successful logo campaign, but after looking at the evolution of the build out we would like to take one more round of ideas. One thing we have honed in on is the intention to have a logo that uses black, brown and yellow (PMS Buttercup) to go with the earthy interior of the space. We also need it to work on the exterior of the building. (See attached images).
Additionally, we would like to see versions that include, "Whidbey Island, Washington" as subtext in the logo, but the logo should work without it if necessary.
Here is a Pinterest board with some of our inspirations:
No Files Added