Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Slug Books is a free textbook price comparison website created for the benefit of college students. Our mission is to provide all university students with the knowledge and tools to save the most money on textbooks. You can take a look at our site at http://www.slugbooks.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new logo that will be featured on our website and other business correspondence.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Undergrad college students - most often aged 18-24. We've got a young hip crowd, please have the logo reflect this!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The name of our company is Slug Books, not SlugBooks.com or any variation of that. Please keep this in mind.
No Files Added