Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Inborne Technology Corporation
What do you do?
We are a business software developer. This is a logo design project for a new medical billing software system. The software is used in physicians offices for billing health insurance companies for services rendered to a patient.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Users of this software will be in small health care practices in the United States. Typically these offices will employ a staff of 10 or fewer, including 1 to 3 physicians. Buyers of the software will be predominantly male (70%), while users of the software will be predominantly female. The logo must appeal to both men and women.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. This is professional-grade software
2. Product is for use in healthcare
3. Product is high technology
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image. The caduceus symbol (snakes intertwined on a winged staff) is overused in healthcare. Our design must not incorporate this symbol. Images of stethoscopes are frequently used to indicate the relationship of a product to the healthcare profession. Although overused, we may consider a design with this image.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
The logo cannot incorporate a light to medium blue, but we are open to all other colors and combinations.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
The logo cannot incorporate a light to medium blue.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
This logo will be used in the software, on web sites, printed in product brochures, embroidered on shirts and for any other need where the brand is identified
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added