Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our law firm name is Villanueva & Sanchala PLLC. We are a small law firm that gives personal attention and detail to our clients. Our primary practice areas are Employment Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, and Corporate Law.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Individuals and Business Owners
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Blue, Black, White or Gold. We wish to convey a professional image. We like images of courthouses, scales of justice, lady justice (themis), or columns at courthouses. We also like contemporary images and designs with a splash of color.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't want to see a V&S.
No Files Added