Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
www.GoBYO.com -- a new Website dedicated to providing information about restaurants that allow you to BRING YOUR OWN (BYO) wine, covering 10 major metro areas in the USA. Now in Beta (although not labeled as Beta) and scheduled to be launched in around 2 weeks.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A more attractive logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Wine lovers and other people who would like to find restaurants where they can bring their own wine.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like our present logo, which is plain type set in Septimus Bold, but we're sure that it can be improved.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Final design should be vector-based.
No Files Added