Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We help architects and owners achieve or restore their building design vision without compromising building enclosure performance
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
ACF, Architectural Consulting & Forensics
Top 3 Things
Clean, Simple, Professional
I’m interested in abstract logos, but something that must be simple and legible. While the firm is Architectural Consulting and Forensics, LLC, my primary goal is to get a logo with ACF that could be used in multiple applications. The company focuses on the fine details of how building components go together, as this is where failures often occur. My sketches attached don't necessarily illustrate that very well.