Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
2. Beach/Nautical Theme incorporating the siren - the seductress of the sea - to represent the call to the ocean and nature that the vila represents.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would be interested in image and text logo. Maybe image only. We definitely want an image that can be used on our website and on site collateral.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Sinera is the Spanish word for Siren/Mermaid. The villa is in the Florida Keys - a tropical set of Islands and is a luxury villa. We like the Siren logo for Starbucks and want something like that in style/image but different so this one is unique. We do not want a cartoony logo but something elegant that will fit with an upscale property. Note that one color or black/white is probably best suited as the focus should be on the image.
Here is info on Sirens:
In Greek mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Seirn; Greek plural: Seirnes) were dangerous yet beautiful creatures, portrayed as femmes fatales who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.
No Files Added