Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"High Performance Driver Education" (AND) "PCA"
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
How to control high speed cars
Improved driving skills
Fast and confident
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image plus the words as noted above;
High Performance Driver Education as well as the letters PCA
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please. NO wheels/tires. Steering wheel is ok. Silhouette of a fast car ok (like a Porsche...a Porsche would be a plus; especially if you look up a Porsche Carrera 993 pro ducted between 1995-1998) The Porsche silhouette is just an idea I like; not a requirement.
No Files Added