Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Brendan O’Day is young, experienced professional who provides personal services (private car / driver, shopping/errands, home and pet sitting) for individuals in and around his hometown of Bend, OR. With a few years under his belts, repeat client base and rave reviews and recommendations, he is looking to build his brand (Banjo Enterprise) in order to establish himself and his brand within the local Bend, OR community. And to do this, he first needs to start with the two business tool basics; a company logo & business card.
1. Build brand awareness (strong, memorable logo design)
2. Showcase there is a range of services (clever, memorable, simple slogan/tag)
3. Drive business bookings (contact information on card)
1. Business Professionals
2. Young Professional Adults
3. Head of Household / Families
• A private, reliable ride to and from airport and/or meetings
• Service Industry workers who need a reliable ride to and from work (early and late)
• Safe and trusted ride around town
• Another hand around the house with chores
• Help with taking care of local errands (grocery, pharmacy, dry cleaners, etc.)
• Dog walking / pet setting services
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Personal, Trusted, Here to Help
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
SEE BRIEF PDF FILE ATTACHED
• Business name for logo = Banjo
• Tagline/Slogan = Personal Services You Can Count On
• Some non-photo visual with the logo … not just a text design
• Logo version with and without tagline / slogan
• Full-color, B/W version, Vertical & Horizontal versions (if applicable)
• Files in .ai, .eps, .png, .jpg
2. Business Card
• Tagline / slogan
• Brendan O’Day
• Two-sided standard 3.5” X 2” - Creative layout options can be a mix of horizontal and/or vertical
• NOTE: One side of card should be logo and contact info and the other side of card should be where you include some icons that highlight his various services and a Call To Action (See attached Reference)
THOUGHTS & CONSIDERATIONS:
• Please do not incorporate an actual banjo guitar in any design
• Incorporate icons into designs
• Logo should not be text-only design … logo should include a non-photographic visual
• There should be a few options that include an icon of a man’s head + beard (no glasses)– since the owner/Brendan has brown hair and a beard - see attached PDF for reference
• Other options can use shapes, badges, shields
• For the Business Card look into using icons for phone, text, email when highlighting contact info
• Look at exploring the use of a collection of icons that do best to showcase/describe services (car, shopping bag, helping hands, pet sitting, etc.) - see attached PDF for reference
• Business Card Side #1 - Showcase services and/or highlight slogan/tagline
• Business Card Side #2 - Logo + contact info
• Possibly look to incorporate a creative outline of the local Bend, Oregon community- Outline of downtown Bend or view of Mt. Bachelor (mountain viewable form Bend)
• See attached for examples of logo designs that were appealing