Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Domain Naming project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Domain Naming?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our site is an online platform which enables users to reach out to a network of international fashion experts composed of stylists, personal shoppers, bloggers, boutiques and brands for customized apparel suggestions.
A user puts up a post describing the item of apparel they're shopping for (e.g. a new coat) or an occasion (e.g. a party) which is distributed to the network of experts. Users are also able to convey their sense of style (e.g. romantic, elegant, biker chic) on the post.
The experts respond with their recommendations either by browsing ecommerce sites or by making suggesting from their own inventory of clothes (boutiques, brands).
Users will be able to vote for their favorite suggestions and the winner will be highlighted for all to see.
The site is essentially a stylized human search engine for apparel.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a sleek and edgy domain name with these qualities --
1. Credibility amongst the fashion crowd i.e. a name they would like to associate themselves with (LookBook.nu), 2. Aspirational (Style.com), 3. Short (not more than 10 characters), 4. Easy to pronounce and spell, phonetic (Prada), 5. Memorable (Refinery29), 6. Gender neutral;
7. Not include the words fashion or style,
8. The name can be
A. Two independent words put together (ClothesFactor)
B. An invented name (Etsy)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Women and men aged between 21 - 45 who shop for clothes online, use social networking sites, have disposable income and limited time to shop. They enjoy dressing well, reading fashion magazines and browsing fashion websites for style and trend advice.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Refinery29.com: aspirational, unique and memorable;
Net-a-Porter.com: sophisticated and modern;
Asmallworld.com: perfectly conveys exclusivity of the social networking site;
Etsy.com: short and sweet;
Lookbook.nu: conveys functionality;
Mintbox: conveys illusion of finding a hidden treasure;
Twitter: quirky and conveys functionality
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A name which is preferably supported by a .com domain although we will consider creative uses of other domains such as .nu, .me .us. No .net. or .orgs will be considered.
No Files Added