zuluexpress.com (NOTE We are seeking ideas for a new name and logo)
What do you do?
Initially this site is being setup for Creative Writing Graduates from around the world. Writers send us their unpublished fully edited manuscripts when they cant find a publisher. We convert them into epub format (the MP3 of Books) at no charge, and make them available for sale in our Library as ebooks. This puts their work in front of the whole world at no cost. We have no doubt we will discover the next JK Rowling. We take a small fee (15% of the books sale price) and the writer gets the rest. We have more info which we will send on request.
Below are the 4 pages we need designed -
1. Home page LOGO, Explanation of WHAT WE DO, Contact Us to PUBLISH YOUR BOOK, Go to LIBRARY, Go to CHAT ROOM.
2. Library DISPLAY our books (100 max) SEARCH by Genre, Writer, Title.
3. Chat Room CHAT to Writers and other Readers
4. Software Page We have our own free Reader Software, ZULUREADER and we will SELL READERS here too.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Whatever is universally accepted
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Electronic books to be read on designated Readers
Describe the target audience for your website design
WRITERS: Creative Writing Graduates who cant find a publisher
READERS: Every reader around the world who has an ebook Reader, a smart phone etc etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. How SIMPLE , risk free and fast it is to be published and available for sale to the world.
2. How simple it is to select, download, and be reading ebooks from our site in a few minutes.
3. How you can chat to other readers and writers on our site
How is your company different from your competitors?
1. We deal personally with every writer and hold their hand during the publishing process.
2. We have a limit of just 100 books, every one top quality in its genre
3. Our site will be so easy to use we will convert millions of old style readers to the world of ebooks.
4. Our books will cost less so we sell more AND we give the writers 85% of the proceeds.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
1. Simple, (very simple to use) classic, creative and clean so writers are comfortable with our professionalism
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Please go to colorcombo website. We have chosen 2 color schemes colorcombo11 and 29. We would like to see both options.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Please use the above suggestions.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Simple. Creative. Professional.
What content must be included in the website design?
We have more info which can be sent on request if needed.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Please do not use computer lingo (icons)which only geeks will understand. We must be understood by all age groups.
No Files Added