LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Zamante.com has the ambition to become The Number one Social Media Network for Soccer professionals and amateurs players;
It is the "match making" platform where agents, clubs and coaches of the world can meet the greatest soccer artists of today and tomorrow no matter what the level of their play is.
"It is the MySpace of the Soccer."
The meaning of Zamante is a combination of :
- Diamond (diamanti in Italian)
- some Italian sounding (Italia is THE country of soccer)
- "amant" which means "lover" in French and Italian; the site is a "kind of" dating place for football lovers in the large sense of the word
- the Z in the beginning is giving speed to the name (pronounce [dz]).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A proposal of a global website design / interface declined in a few extra screens (see the mockups for inspiration and detailed views).
The Interface should be simple, light, straightforward and ergonomic; it should be accessible for non-social network initiated people (not for the savvy among you;-))
- The technical platform that will be used : http://portal.insoshi.com/
- Logo is available here in B&W
- Mockups are available in a password protected pdf document (communicated via private messages)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
all the soccer players on earth.
all the coaches, the clubs and the agents in search for the next "soccer's diamond or pearl"
all the soccer fans on earth
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
www.apple.com, www.xing.com, www.nikefootball.com, www.issuu.com, www.youtube.com, www.invoicemachine.com, www.criterion.com, www.collabfinder.com, www.deaxon.com, mystarbucksidea.force.com, www.mootools.net, litmusapp.com (user interface once logged in), psd.tutsplus.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Respect of the Grid Principle (960 pixels width is a good base)
No Files Added