Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
Colors to Explore
A gallery of images that users can page through.
Tools that help users share your website on their social media profiles.
A signup of form for an email newsletter.
Work Management Radically Reinvented Take a quantum leap forward in managing your tasks, processes, and projects. Accelerate the speed at which work moves across your organization. Key messages will include: Reduce complexity, Accelerate throughput, Increase productivity, Increase customer satisfaction See also Word doc
See Word doc attached
Sections on Fast Start Program, Rapid Response Team, Process Design Assistance
See Word doc
Measures of Success
Top 3 Things
This an exciting, unique, revolutionary product that is simple to use yet powerful enough to handle complex requirements.
Minimalist where the message can stand out.
Here are some pages from competitors that I like: https://www.wrike.com/tour/ https://kissflow.com/project-management/ https://www.clarizen.com/ https://monday.com/