I need to redesign my company website, InkSell.com. This site is selling many different kinds of inkjet and laser toner cartridges including name brand products as well as remanufactured ones. We focus more on remanufactured or compatible products because they are cheaper and help recycling for environment.
1. Target Audience: age 30+, a little more man than woman. Currently we have more home users than business users, but want to attract more small business customers.
2. Logo: I want to keep the existing logo unless you have a really great idea.
3. Main Design Concepts: simple, clear, easy to understand, easy to navigate, easy to find, focused, fast to load (less complicated graphic images)
4. Main Contents : Search, navigation, good prices and quality, recycling & environments, good customer services, credibility, reliability
5. Colors and Fonts: I wan to keep green and blue family as main colors, but you can use few other colors for focus such as orange. You can use any standard browser fonts, but do not mix many different fonts.
6. Size: Target screen resolution is 1024x768. But on 800x600, it should still show contents without the horizontal scroll bar of browser.
7. Mascot: I have a mascot design. We use this dog mascot on off-line retail marketing, but you are welcome to use this on the website. The psd file is attached.
8. Previous designs: I attached two screen shots of previous designs for references.
9. Awards: The 1st award is $650 and the 2nd is $400.
After this project, I plan to redesign all of off-line retail marketing including flyers, posters, delivery car wrapping, post cards, and etc. So if you win this web redesign project, you will have much higher chance to get all upcoming projects.
No Files Added