LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Revector is a service provider to the telecoms industry specialising in the detection and protection from GSM gateway (SIM box) operations for 3G and GSM mobile operators across the world.
At present, our main product is our core detection service - we find "SIM boxes" that are present on our client's mobile phone networks and work with them to help them suspend the SIM cards in use.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to overhaul the design of our website, http://www.revector.com/
The purpose of the website is to (a) provide a corporate presence and information on the company, (b) get relevant readers (see next section) to contact us to receive a white paper or to schedule a call to discuss the state of their network.
What we want: fresh, clean, more exciting and more graphically punchy.
We need two pages designed:
1. A front page - a graphically impressive main landing page, with (i) a headline, (ii) multiple sub-headings for short sub-sections, (iii) a small news feed / news section for infrequent updates, (iv) display of (some) upcoming events currently from our "events" page.
2. A secondary page - to accommodate the the content our current "about", "services", "events" and "contacts" pages and other pages that we may add.
The site will remain as a front page plus a few secondary pages, but the number of secondary pages is not set at present - it will range between the current 4 up to 8 so navigation must be able to accommodate this.
We will be reusing the current text to begin with, especially on the secondary pages, but will be rewriting the front page very soon.
We intend to transform the resulting page designs into a form that can be used in a Drupal-based
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mobile network operators and their consultants. Specific audience: staff involved in finance, revenue assurance and the detection of fraud.
Examples of mobile network operators: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mob...
We are a fast growing business with a successful track record in delivering excellent results to a wide range of mobile operators across the planet. We would like the new website design to reflect this sense of growth and global reach.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We recently had a pop-up banner designed for us by a local company and quite like this simple design with the block blue as a starting point (photo and source image attached; the font used in the text is Myriad).
Some example websites in the same space:
Example websites from other sectors that we like:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* Our current logo is fixed and relatively well known
* Front page must include the GSMA Associate Member logo.
* We do not need a search function.
No Files Added