LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Icovia is the industry leader in online room planning solutions for home furnishings retailers, manufacturers, interior designers and homeowners. The Icovia Room Planner delivers value to businesses and consumers at once with powerful, easy-to-use interior design tools that combine free usage with registration-based features to identify potential buyers as actionable contacts. We have a well known brand in the industry and want to enhance our presence.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to find a designer that can provide us with a new fresh look for our website. We would describe our core brand values with these words: easy to use, friendly and engaging, professional, clean and simple. The selected designer would have the opportunity for more work from us.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Furniture retailers and manufacturers
2. Interior designers and homeowners
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1. http://www.bizmagic.com.au/ (like logo usage, like See our Portfolio graphic and photo, very clean)
2. http://www.viget.com/ (great logo and background, great color usage, nice use of graphics)
3. http://www.fraced.com/ (like logo and header implementation, clean data, nice color usage)
4. http://www.studio3k.com/ (like photo implementation, very clean style)
1. http://aviary.com/home (nice color use and creative graphics)
2. http://www.feelbreeze.com/ (like logo and mail graphic, dont like left alignment)
3. http://www.synergymail.com.au/ (nice layout, great color usage)
4. http://www.rollstream.com/ (like logo and header, good use of white space, clear button choices)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We want to see a very Web 2.0 style which we feel is described very well in this article, http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/web-.... However we do have a very powerful customer base and we do not want to lose focus on this and come across as a free next generation web service with little or no paying customers.
Primary color: We like these orange tones FE8A1B and E79909. Please do not be afraid to use other colors though. We are comfortable steering away from the colors in our current website but our branding color is orange.
Key things that need to exist on the home page:
2. My account login
3. Main section tabs:
a. Create A Plan
4. Footer: About Blog - Press
5. Photos of plans and interior designs
6. Large graphic button to Create a Plan
7. Large graphic button to Add a Planner to your site
8. Client logos
9. Brief description of what we do and who we are
We are open to approaches other than what weve suggested. We do not envision stock photography being effective at communicating our message; any photos would be snapshots of users plans, mostly in 2d but also some in 3d.
The designs must be delivered as a complete PSD file with all layers intact for easy export of background images, buttons, etc.
We do not want anything too cutesy or cluttered. No clip art or stock photography please. We do not like light text on darker background, printability issues.
We have also included some reference materials for you usage. The website.pdf is an example of what we are currently thinking of for a general layout.
You can see our current site at http://www.icovia.com.
No Files Added