Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We provide Linux Virtual Servers.
There are four page styles we are looking for as part of this redesign:
In general, we have no real preference beyond the details mentioned in the public brief.
 We must keep our current logo
 We do NOT like drop-down menus
 We like things clean and simple. If it looks like something from templatemonster.com, it isn't for us.
 One of our competitors recently redesigned their site. We like it quite a bit: http://www.slicehost.com/ - simple, clean, functional. We'd probably copy it if we could.
Our target audience is typically geared towards system administrators/technical people. We'd like our design to still be weighted towards this, but provide an opening for more novice users.
No Files Added