Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Ok, we are putting up about 30 automotive websites for all different brands, from Acura to VW, and need a new header designed. We have the HTML for the index page, but I know we can do better than we have designed. The task will be to design one header and search box (the search box has to be background images so we can drop in our search drop downs). Once we get the first design right, then we will order another 30 or so of these headers for the different brands (just change the name and colors). The total contract will be for $600See attached for what we currently have designed. Lets start with Honda Used Car Sales.com (see attached). I have lots more web design work if you do a good job!
No Files Added