LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our target audience are business owners and sales professionals who are interested in using the latest technologies to improve customer relationships and increase sales. The practice of automating sales operations using web based technology is called sales force automation. This site highlights strategies and tips for streamlining sales, so businesses can be more efficient and profitable.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our website is built on Wordpress. Wed like it to look more like a website rather than a blog. We will need:
1) Home page design - I have provided a suggested wire frame but we are open to other layouts.
- We want a bold logo & header that speaks to our audience of sales professionals
- We want our Pages (About, Contact, Site Map) to be placed in the footer
- We will need a featured content box that will introduce the website to our readers; As stated in Sales Force Automation Tools (First Featured Section Box)
- We want our blog categories to appear in the top navigation bar. They are:
*Sales and Marketing with SFA
*Basics of SFA
*CRM and SFA
*Customized SFA Tools
*SFA and the Cloud
- We have five categories of information, so we need five sections on the home page that feature those categories as shown on the bottom portion of the suggested wireframe. The categories will be below the Recent Articles section but we would like to have the top of the first two categories slightly peak when webpage is initially pulled up.
They will be stacked below the Recent Articles 2 then 3 or possibly 3x3
- Each category section will feature an image and blurb.
- Beginning in the rightbar column
1) Email signup form
2) Featured Articles ranging from the different categories
3) Recent Comments with avatar pictures for each commenter
4) Twitter updates
2) Blog Page
- NO DATE STAMP at all in the blog post.
- Comments can have date stamp
- On the top right of the post, we want a Retweet button.
- At the bottom of the post, we want a Share this Post section with social sharing buttons, like on http://mashable.com blog posts.
- Below that we want a Related Posts Section with 3 links.
- Below that is the Comments section.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are tech savvy & uber-connected business owners and sales professionals who are interested in using the latest technologies to improve customer relationships and increase profits.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Use this design as your guiding template:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must Have Deliverables:
- File names of images and other files should be consistent and useful
- Any images or designs provided need to be free of copyright material or be original work or paid for by the designer for our use exclusively
Clean, modern Web 2.0 fonts, sans serif
No Files Added