Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us: A few partners and I own a longan orchard in south Florida . Longans are considered a specialty fruit historically grown in southeast Asia. Not many people are aware of them and I'd like to create a website that presents information on longans.
Here is what we need: Im looking for a design of a webpage. The site itself will have one main page and six sub-pages (news articles, bulletin board, Recipe page, Restaurants & grocers, events, wholesale marketing page).
Our target audience is: the speciality fruit connoisseur. They are typically driven to acquire specialty fruits often driving for hours to pick them or paying premiums to have them shipped. They can be considered a premium customer who pays attention to detail.
Our design absolutely must have: Pictures of longans somewhere on the layout, green would also be nice as a primary color. Links to others sub-pages on the site.
Things we dont like or don't need for this project or other things to avoid using, doing, seeing, etc: None at this time.
No Files Added