Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Looking to create the final look and feel for a website that focuses on promoting local businesses in communities across the U.S. We have four pillars our company stands for:
Save (saving consumers money)
Share (using social media and technology to share the best deals with your friends and family)
Support (supporting local business and eco-friendly practices)
Shop (encouraging customer loyalty)
Consumers will be able to search for area retail locations by area of town (mapping via Google maps) or search for services (services available in their areabut are provided IN their homeie, pest control, maid service, carpet cleaning, etc.).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
2. Search results page for retailers (w/ Google maps) and search results page for services (w/ articles)
3. Offer detail page
4. Other pages to contain static text (About us, Advertise, Contact us, Terms, Privacy)
5. A page layout for articles (Smart Saving section)
6. Layout for a separate landing page for New movers accessing the site (versus local shoppers)
See logo and rough mockups attached for required elements and functionality to be presented.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers between the ages of 18-45 primarily and a subset audience of new-movers or relocating individuals.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.mailchimp.com/ -- like the fun, tongue-in-cheek style
http://www.championsound.com/ --clean, contemporary. Cool nav.
http://www.getsportsbookapp.com --contemporary, big sign up box grabs you, 1-2-3 easy guides for user
http://www.mutantlabs.co.uk/ --clean, contemporarylike the contact us added to bottom of home page
http://www.peepnote.com/ --clean, contemporary. Good job of compartmentalizing content without cluttering page.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- minimal/no flash
- big, easy to read text
- simple color scheme, using similar colors from our logo
-modern, clean design
Must meet CSS/HTML standards for cross-browser compatibility:
Other files needed for elements (art) must be high res jpg or png format for quality resolution.
Elements listed on the "details" pages for the specific offers must all be there. This is a template so there must be a similar structure. Same for the individual "coupons" on the results pages.
No Files Added