P. Holm & Sn A/S
What do you do?
We invest in real estate and rent out office spaces.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
The wrapper should be 980 pixels wide.
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
We rent out real estate
Describe the target audience for your website design
Potential customers looking for an office space, apartments in Denmark.
Also our potential business partners and financial institutes.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. We are a modern company with a strong history.
2. We are a reliable business partner.
3. That we have attractive spaces to let.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are very serious about taking care of the people that rent our apartments or offices. We have close personal contact with our customers.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Modern, minimalistic sites with a Scandinavian feel to them.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We'd like a deep red (#7B0F27) since it's used in our logo. It doesn't have to be dominant, but can be used as you see fit.
Other than that we'd prefer a simple, but strong colour palette.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Pastels would be a bit ambitious to use. The same goes for very bright colours that clash with the logo colour.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Forthcoming, professional, serious, reliable, modern.
What content must be included in the website design?
1. A front page that has a brief introduction to who we are - and shows a summary of what apartments, offices or houses that are for rent at this moment.
2. A profile page of the company that tells clients, partners and financial institutions who we are.
3. A sample of a "product" i.e. an apartment. Here we want both a description of the place, an option for one or more photos of the apartment or building (this can be a gallery function) and the possiblity to download a pdf with an indepth description of the place.
4. A contact page. With a nice modern contact formula and our company address
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We really like the elegance and simplicity of the Estate Theme from WooThemes: http://www.woothemes.com/demo/?name=insp...
The lack of too many colours appeals to us along with the ample use of whitespace.
No Files Added