Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Laser medical equipment company in China. Company sells a variety of medical laser equipment for hair removal and cellular reduction. The company is using the site to reach wholesalers and distributors in the US.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A site in simple style that to express a corporate image, promote company products, communicate with customers, and disseminate product information. Looking for elegant, high-end, and soft simple style.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Distributors, wholesalers, beauty salons, medical equipment manufacturers, international trading company. Logo is green and black. Main color is white, silver, silverish grey for the elegant simple graceful look.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
really like to see the "american" look in style. want the design to be local.
No Files Added