Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Looking to create a website that prominently features what we do. We have two lines of work: (1) media consulting and (2) mergers and acquisitions. For media consulting, we work with clients to evaluate the effectiveness of their culture, business process, technology, etc as it relates to their ability to engage and monetize their audience. For mergers and acquisitions, we advise companies on the buy side and sell side in transaction services. We're only 2 people at our firm
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Homepage: Page with featured image space for various completed projects
Remaining Pages should have very similar design:
Project/Client Pages: Need space for quotes from clients.
We need something on our home/landing page which allows our audience to quickly access one of our two services. We will probably feature case studies/projects as well as a portal to the two separate services.
Having an area for client testimonials on the front page may be useful.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Media & Technology Decision Makers and Executives
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
(like the ability to feature 2 to 3 completed projects)
We're pretty flexible with design ideas, but we need to tell people what we do right away, so that's important.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- minimal/no flash
- big, easy to read text
- simple color scheme, using similar colors from our logo/existing website (www.deparisredinger.com)
-modern, clean design
No Files Added