LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TXT Study is a web conference hosted by Birthright Israel NEXT geared towards Jewish organizations that do young adult engagement and programming. Presenting cutting-edge technology, programs, and research about young Jewish adults' online presences and conversations, this symposium helps to share the successful NEXT approach with organizations doing similar things.
Birthright Israel NEXT is a non-profit organization which inspires young Jewish adults to find and form Jewish communities where Jewish responsibility, learning, and celebration thrive. Instead of pushing young Jewish adults to organized communities, NEXT gives them resources to create communities of their friends, peers, and other Jews in their areas.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking for an impressive new landing page (and framework for all additional pages) that can help cement our organization as a leader in new technology & young adult communication/online interaction. Keeping it clean and simple, with a very web 2.0 feel.
We need a:
2. Framework for our other pages (includes the header and footer from the homepage)
*Some of our pages will be media heavy, some will only have text. This framework should support that
We'd like to see:
1. Both the TXT study logo and the Birthright Israel NEXT logo should be prominent at the top of each page
2. Drop down menu at top of each page with the headers: "About TXT Study", "Past Sessions On Demand", "Upcoming Session," (there may be others later...)
These are what the dropdown options will be:
About TXT Study
o About TXT Study
o Presenters Bios
o Media & Press
- Past Sessions on Demand
o Session #1 (we'll use the session page template for these. This page needs to have a place to embed a video, embed a powerpoint presentation, an area to show the pictures of the presenters, and show a twitter feed)
3. The main focus of the homepage should be the information about the upcoming session. The title definitely needs to be up there, with a brief description perhaps, and we should have a learn more or register now button there.
4. Want to have buttons for each of these actions (maybe in the sidebar):
- Register now
- Sign up to receive updates
5. Also need a space to put the logos of our partners and presenters
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are using this website to promote the TXT study web conference to other Jewish non-profit organizations. Because we are presenting ourselves as cutting-edge and "in the know" we need the website to reflect that.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.onlywire.com/ has a very Web 2.0 feel that we like a lot. Good colors.
http://www.websitemanagementconference.c... has a similar organization to what we'd be looking for
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The site needs to feel very modern and Web 2.0. It should be easy to navigate, appealing, and uncluttered.
Try a great color scheme that compliments the logo. It should NOT to reflect the colors of birthrightisrael.com.
The name of the conference is: "TXT Study: Mapping the Communication of Young Jewish Adults".
Please include both logos (txt study & the NEXT logo).
No Files Added