Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Website for a publishing comapny
We are a publishing company "Smart Connenctions s.r.o." based in the Czech Republic. We are currently publishing two magazines and are looking for someone to create our publisher website.
Smart Connections publishing is an integrated media solutions company in the B2B arena serving the information needs of key decision makers across different industries. The media solutions include print, web and custom media solutions that meet the specific requirements of each of its clients.
What do you need?
We would like to present ourselfs as a modern and dynamic publishing company. You can look at those pages for inspiration: http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/
Who Is Your Audience?
pls see docs attached
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
(we would like to see our magazine covers at the place of the slideshow with the possibility to click on a title, open it and read it you will find our digital version of our magazines at our webpages in the DIGITAL section).
The site will be in English (the text is below), German and Czech with the option to choose the language by the flag in right top corner.
No Files Added