Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Were looking for a user-interface-experience-information-architecture wizard with a strong
portfolio of simple yet elegant work to make our web projects as beautiful as they can possibly
Are you passionate about type, space and color?
Can you create dynamic and compelling interfaces?
Your work will show you have a flair for design, an understanding of usability, and an obsession with typography .
You have a keen interest in the web.
Were looking for a talented designer with a passion for great design.
We have several projects ready to roll.
Make sure you have:
(1) authentic web design skills;
(2) a solid grasp of the latest web standards;
(3) excellent communication skills;
(4) top notch reliability.
Were open to a short-term contract to get things going and a long-term, long distance
relationship if that works for everyone.
This gig WILL turn into a multi-gig position for the right candidate.
* Lead visual design throughout the product lifecycle, from conceptualization to site launch.
* Develop wireframes and design prototypes.
* Work with developers to implement designs into the final product
* Help define the graphic identity, user interface, & interactive experience for all our Web sites.
* Design web page layout, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes for new & recurring web projects.
* Perform maintenance of graphics & content for web pages & web sites.
* Research, develop and create layouts for new sections and features.
Were looking for someone who has at least most of the following skills:
* Experience designing highly usable, effective interfaces for web sites and/or web-based applications.
* Is attuned to current trends in design, from corporate through funky and everything in
between. Has a solid, modern design sense.
* Solid understanding with user-centered design principles and methodologies, information and interaction design
* Solid interaction design skills: experience creating wireframes, site/system flows, site architecture diagrams, etc.
* Strong visual design skills (illustrations, icons, layout, hierarchy, typography, color
theory, patterns, compelling visual elements) and a fanatical attention to detail down to the pixel.
* Can work from home.
* Has a bomb diggity portfolio of work to show.
* Can remotely work comfortably alongside coders.
No Files Added