Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Site name: Swikee Tagline: Freedom to explore your world
Language learning is a huge business in Japan, but it's actually very hard for students to find private teachers. Our goal is to encourage and facilitate language learning by connecting language students(mainly Japanese) with quality instructors(mainly westerners). Swikee will be a headache-free and monetarily free place for learners to easily find great instructors using AJAX search technology. And teachers can show students what they have to offer. At first launch it will be just for languages, but we plan to open it to all subjects (music, math, business, etc.), to add social networking features, and to target other customers including schools, companies, learning groups/clubs. Eventually it will also be available on mobile phones and be more of a community of learners and teachers. Please keep this in mind when designing, it is important that it be flexible to grow and to adjust with us in the future as our brand evolves.
A few points we need to emphasize:
First: Feedback. We promise plenty of feedback and encouragement, and we're not posting this contest anywhere else. So, please enter and give us your best! Further work together is definitely possible.
Second: The schematics. The schematics are only a rough outline of the content and functionality of the site, a guideline at best. Your are completely free to deviate from it. Don't worry about the colors, feature positions, proportions, styles, etc. See schematics for more on this.
Third: Japanese and English text. Pages will have a unique interplay of both, there will not be two separate sites. See schematics for more info on this.
Fourth: The logo: The attached logo is just a first stab. Please don't let the colors, font, design, etc. limit your designs. Use it, modify it, create a placeholder, whatever you think you need to do.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
All entrants should submit a design for the homeapge and the search page.
From the winner we'd like the 5 main pages and 6 lightboxes for forms (all lightboxes will basically have the same design but different fields).
2) Search Page: for inspiration these sites may help, but please surprise:
3) Profile Creation Page (with sections/tabs closed and open)
4) Teacher Website - profile page/tab
5) Teacher Website - lesson page/tab
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
75% Japanese women between the ages of 20-35
10% Japanese men between the ages of 20-30
10% Western men between the ages of 20-40
5% Western women between the ages of 20-30
As the numbers show we have a strong focus on young women who need to see Swikee as a place where they can easily and accurately locate a teacher. A place they'd want to recommend to their friends after they've seen how quick it is to sign up, how classy/engaging it looks, and how it makes them eager, happy, and up-beat about getting back to, or started with, learning a language. A nice balance of classy and elegant, yet fun and vibrant can hit the spot as they are sophisticated shoppers but eager for a different learning atmosphere than they had in their rigid school system.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The overall design style/feel of www.teachstreet.com/
The balance of www.mint.com
The features of www.carzen.com/consult
The clarity of www.match.com/matchus/index.aspx?lid=108...
The lightboxes of http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Innovation, avoid using overused, generic ideas
2. Soft colors with a sophisticed color scheme
3. Standard 1024x768 set width and also a design for 100% stretching
4. Thoughtful & clean design
5. Communicate messages, features, and calls to action without clutter
2. Posting more than one design unless there is a reason
3. Resubmitting revisions of your design before our feedback
No Files Added