Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Community-based solar system bulk-buying. We drive down the price by getting communities to buy together - saving on installation and system costs.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Green energy (specifically solar) system installations
Describe the target audience for your website design
Based on customer research, we see the typical customer being in their early 50s. Generally a married couple looking to save costs on their electricity bill.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Quality/Trusted company and quality systems
2. We are here to make solar easy (traditionally seen as complicated)
3. We are community focused as a company and are making solar affordable
How is your company different from your competitors?
1. Community focused
2. Established, trusted owner
3. Quality equipment (not just the cheapest)
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
The design needs to work with the attached logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Clean, Clean, Clean.Original, Clear, Concise (not too much going on on each page), Easy to navigate, Easy to understand, Simple to use
What content must be included in the website design?
Please see the wireframes as guidance. We are happy for you to use any sample content you like.
Please see the wireframes provided. Feel free to deviate from the wireframes to improve usability or to highlight key elements in your design.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
The site will be developed in PHP and will NOT contain flash or silverlight.
No Files Added