Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need you to designing my personal weblog called "audreyhipburn". I like to see this name for my logo on Myriad Pro font or something nice and cool font from dafont.com
I'm a fanatic web standards based design, because I am CSS/XHTML and PHP coder for years- that's my main job for live and get the money.
This personal weblog will not only showing up my latest works but I will post anything about CSS/XHTML tutorial, tips & tricks, PHP development, AJAX, about my personal life, design trends, and so on
All you need to do is designing the home page and a single posting with additional comment list ( 2 or 3 comments are okay, but make it different each lists) and comment's form.
About the style, layout, typography, and colors. It seems I don't have any detail specific for that. That is why I posted the project in here, believe in your creative freedom and ideas.
The designs should have:
* not boring
* in fact I like magazine style in references you can see from http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/08/... but I like too the vintage & retro style http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/10/... . Can you combine them as well?
* big typo for each title blog and have excerpts on home page which permalink into single post- hope you get my idea. Added some image/photo it's okay too for each blog, because definitely I'll post each blog with image/photo as well like the others blog :D
* there will be have this section panes "archives" with month & year, "category" list, "tags", my "twitter" update with 1 or 2 lists okay, my "recommendation", and "related articles" on single post.
* nice pagination for "older post" in the bottom
* the main navigation will be Home - Archives - About - Works - Contact
The creatives should not copy-cat from the others blog, templatemonster.com, any premium templates, or something like that. I'm looking 110% the design concepts from your idea, creative mind.
that's it! if missed something, I'll update soon as possible. or you can send a message
No Files Added