Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
This project is for a chef looking to make a website with a cake / travel locker theme.
What do you need?
A quick mock-up we designed is attached. Our client likes the general look and feel, but now we need a professional designer to pretty it up and make it look really good. Here are a few comments the client gave us in regards to the attached file that he would like to have incorporated in the final design as well:
1) Place "The Cake Locker" (business name) at the top of the design somewhere... maybe integrated into a travel sticker?
2) The client would like to see more black and gray colors and less brown
3) The client would like a less treasure chest-ish looking trunk and a more travel looking trunk. Would like to see more travel labels on the trunk as well.
4) The client would like to see the cake pictures brought more to the foreground / more prominent and have the chest more in the background.
Who Is Your Audience?
Clients looking for cakes, desserts, pastries, etc.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
A well designed, professional website with a travel locker theme somehow integrated.
No Files Added