Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
100cats.us: This female based-audience Website centers its content on online dating, seeking to become the handbook for humor and hope. Somewhat gossip-style, it will offer interactive blog for sharing stories from online dating (CatChat!) as well as feature merchandise, newsletter and local "CatsClubs". Very light in attitude.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- landing page whose main feature is a blog (using wordpress MU) featuring tabbed layout similar to skinnytinis.com for the following: About us; Contact us; Find us; Share us; Join us and the link tab for the blog (CatChat), Shop us. Should also have a well designed poll feature and some sort of area that features latest post from the CatChat blog which is on an internal page. Now, what we are thinking of is a stylized use of the "us" in the tabs that feature that word ... a la "About us" The reason is to sort of reflect that the URL is 100cats.us (while the 'us' refers to a United States Web site in theory, we want it to be viewed as "us", like in you and me, etc.
- blog page (using wordpress MU) linked to from the front (CatChat)
- shop page (featuring 5 items (tank top, short sleeve tee, long sleeve tee, visor and tote bag)
- join now page (sign up for newsletter and the social forums)
- template page for other tab items such as about us, contact us, etc.
- need a 100cats logo that could be used on merchandise and as well to serve as the anchor for the landing page. Could be as simple as using stylized font and the current image that is featured on 100cats.us. "100" on one side of the image, "cats" on the opposite side of the image. Just an idea so you have something to work from and with.
- a logo for the blog, CatChat
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Women who like gossip and tales of the world of online dating. We want them to search for advice, share their experiences ... and tell others.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Start with the image located on 100cats.us
No Files Added