Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What type of website do you need?
What do you do?
Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1500 px wide
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
(1) Homepage, (1) Services Page
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
More higher-end residential owners, generally skewed 50+, Midwest (Nebraska), definitely not do-it-yourselfers. They will pay for quality work at their convenience so it is done correctly.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) Personalization and human contact: Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.
2) Been around for 94 years: Our company is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service.
3) Our diversified product knowledge continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Very people-based. A lot of the staff has been there for 15+ years. Same service technician time and again.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Attached is the research doc for more information.
The homepage should feature large photos with a direct call to action
The header should have a strong call now number along with the offer of 24-hour service
Include a FAQ section and a Contact Us form to minimize client phone calls
Include photos of the staff and ownership throughout the site
Organize the submenu so its clear on the next steps and where pages are situated
Focus on the employees and expertise of being in Lincoln for 94 years
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Colors based on the logo:
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
personal, clean, modern, well-established, professional
What content must be included in the website design?
- menu bar
- (tagline) Quality products, professional installation, superior service.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Can reference the current site for content:
No Files Added