Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Knowledge Fulcrum (kf) provides online tools and resources to organizations that help them to inspire, align and empower their employees. By combining visual thinking with business best practices, kfs tools allow organizations to learn together, think together and improve together. Its only when true transparency is achieved that an organizations true potential can be realized.
Our first business optimization tool Knsys helps organizations systematically collect, display and analyze issues and roadblocks which employees face each week and that are impacting their performance. By seeing operational issues together organizations can more effective set goals and priorities that will result in higher levels of employee performance and engagement.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are in need of a website design which utilizes a WordPress template (www.wordpress.org) and conveys information in a clean, simple and visual manner.
We are looking for a web design that includes the following sections:
- Home (blog) Our blog (titled In The Know) will be the primary entry point for our audience and our main PR tool. The blog will provide rich content to our target audience that is highly visual in nature (visual thinking e.g. www.visualthesaurus.com ) and provides actionable information for the user in their organization.
- About Us Simple page that shares information about the company and its key members.
- Community A registration page which allows guests to receive additional content and resources specific to business best practices.
- Resources A page that provides white paper downloads for users.
- Assessments A page with links to various free assessments (both internal and external) geared around business optimization and best practices.
- Tools A page that links the users to the various tools that are subscription based.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Entrepreneurs and business owners of small to medium sized companies (10 200 employees) who are thirsty for knowledge and have a need to make improvements in their organization.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design must utilize an existing Wordpress theme. Free Wordpress themes can be found at this URL: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/. The basic layout and structure must be maintained, but the the colors, images and background images can be changed based on your design expertise.
Simple, clean and visually appealing web site that draws the attention of the users. Our logo and tagline (Learn, Think, Do) must be included and are registered trademarks. Below are example WordPress sites that we like.
No Files Added