Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an online temp agency that uses the latest techniques in the fields
of webdevelopment and search-technology to serve our customers. Were not a
simple job board, were not a temp agency as can be found on every corner of
the streetno, we are a dynamic online project in which candidates can
search, browse and apply for jobs, update their resume, update their profile
and contact their intermediary at all times. Were a project in which
companies can update their profile, look for candidates, add temporary job
offers or outsource this to our intermediaries.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website design: better said, we need two seperate landing pages.
One to attract applicants and one to attract companies / HR managers. Both
pages should have the following:
- they should show the advanced search possibilities, without frightening
the users. So it should be simple.
- they must be fresh and clean (white spaces, white background etc)
- coloring etc. must be the same
- they should both have a part to subscribe
- they should both have a general information part where they describe the 3
main advantages of each page
- both pages should emphasize the possibilities to do all actions yourself
instead of a middle man.
The differences between both pages should be:
- the HR managers page should look more professional, without becoming dull.
- the applicants page can be more playfull, without becoming childish. It
should still be a professional project.
- the applicants are searching for jobs, the HR managers are searching for
- HR managers can do every action by themselves, but if needed WerqWerq can
give full service.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The project is aimed at two different audiences. Both are situated in the
Netherlands, have a moderate to high education level and are experienced
Applicants are (mostly) people between the ages of 18-35. Their main reason
to go to this website is because they are looking for a temporary job not
too far from home.
HR managers are mostly between the age of 28-45, could be employees of a
small company or a large firm. The main reason for this group to go to this
website is to post a job offer or look for suited candidates.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like the following examples:
- http://www.interimgids.nl/ [simplicity is key here]
- http://www.ing.jobs/careers/netherlands/ [fresh, clear filtering function]
- http://www.careerbuilder.com [easy to use search module]
- http://www.studentenwerk.nl/ [good colors, good functional overview, bit
- http://www.uitzendbureau.nl/ [simple and clean, but too little
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The design should have:
- All colors as shown in the logo
- A white background
- At least all text areas and functionalities as shown in the mockups. MIND
YOU: the mockups are just there for functionality overviewthe designs
should NOT necessary look like them! Just be creative!
- Searching our database for jobs and/or applicants is the main
functionality of our business model. This should be the focus in the designs
No Files Added