Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tristan & Cervantes
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Standard and whatever is common for this type of project.
How many pages do you need designed?
6 to 7 pages
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Other Attorney professionals. Bankers. Clients. Corporations. News Media. Essentially, anyone interested in seeking professional legal services in an urban large city, Chicago.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) Professional, small and growing successful law firm, professional services firm.
2) Traditional legal services, but with agressive, edgy professionals who think outside of the box.
3) Modern. We are not your grandfathers lawyer, we are a new breed of attorney professional, smart, witty, and truly care about clients.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are a minority certified team of professionals. We bring a diverse perspective to the practice of law. Our lawyers are diverse, (Latino) and over half are women. We are all accomplished professionals with strong ties to our City, and we showcase that by participating in our clients matters and helping them from a 360 degree perspective.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Clean Lines. Corporate. No cheesy gavels or scales of justice.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
The existing colors seem to work well. But willing to consider blue's oranges, and just basic professional colors.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Brown, or muted colors.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Hip, Edgy, clean lines.
What content must be included in the website design?
Photo's of the attorney professionals. Stock Photos of the City (we are willing to pay licensing fees for those).
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
No Files Added