Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Performa Inc. is an innovative Architectural and Engineering firm that has done a lot of work for Homeland Security and the Private Prison market. The ROM Group is a customer centric marketing firm providing Performa with marketing strategy and campaign management services.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Performa is launching a new web site and blog in 2009. This assignment will be to create the following:
1. Web Site design. We want a home page concept and corresponding sub-page concept.
2. Blog design. We want a blog page design that will correspond with the web design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want the design of the site to be geared for an older, primarily male audience (40+).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The web site should have a simple, clear, easy-to-find at-a-glance design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A simple wireframe has been provided for the web site and blog. Copy headlines and Greeked copy blocks have been included with the wireframe.
Deliver files for proofing as PDFs. Final files as PSD, C3 or earlier, 72 DPI RGB. Layered not flat.
Logo has been included with documents.
Web site PMS is 145
Blog PMS is 5415
No Files Added