Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a well developed web company running several eshops and are launching a new eshop in the field of shoe retail, where general public will be able to buy all kinds of shoes.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a nice, clean and elegant web 2.0 design.
The pages we would need are:
1. Title page
2. Category page
3. Product page
For a better understanding we have included the structure of the pages we are looking for.
Logo - something stylish, modern can be curvy. We do not have a color scheme yet so are open to new designs.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target group are mainly women, age group 25 45.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the structure and the frontpage of www.victoriassecret.com
Selections from e.g. www.barenecessities.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We dont want:
No Files Added