Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The name of the company is Anderson Interactive, LLC. We specialize in web development and seo consulting. We are changing the features of the website and need a new look to go along with them.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A design for six pages: Home, Search Engine Optimization, Small Business, Portfolio, New Customer, Process
All pages should contain:
1) Business name
2) Phone number
4) Tagline - "Serving Kansas City Small Businesses"
5) Contact Box with fields for Name, Email, Type of Business and Description
The Home page should have:
1) a menu with links for Home, Search Engine Optimization, Small Business, Portfolio, New Customer, Process and space for 4 more items
2) 4-5 paragraphs of text
3) A slide show (roughly 400x300px)
The Search Engine Optimization page should have:
1) 2-3 paragraphs of text
2) A case study with a section for before and after.
Small Business page should have the following sections:
The Portfolio page should have:
1) A list of screen shots and a paragraph describing each one.
The New Customer page should have:
1) A questionnaire with 6-8 questions for visitors to fill out and submit.
The Process page should have:
1) A list of 5 steps for the customer to expect.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
No Files Added