LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a private New York based iPhone and Web application development studio. Our website can be found here: http://enormego.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're launching a new app called "GFY", and we're going to launch an accompanying website with it. The website will have similar functionality to common sites such as:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Men and Women ages 15-30
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://twitter.com (Homepage, Trends, Search View, When logged out)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Design must use incorporate these shades of blue: http://b1.s3.quickshareit.com/2009-12-23...
* The Latest
* Lists 50 GFY's, with pagination controls at the top and bottom
* Top Rated
* Same as "The Latest", in addition to:
* Sort By: "Most F'em's", "Most Whine's", "Most Buzz"
* Time Periods: "Today", "This Week", "This Month", "All Time"
* Random & Moderate (Do not layout, needs a navigation link though on all pages)
* GFY View (When you click into one of the GFYs)
* Needs to account for videos or photos, example:
Top Rated & The Latest need the ability to filter by category. Categories aren't important as they may change, but there will be approximately 8 to 10 of them.
GFY's can contain photos/videos, so any listing should account for a thumbnail next to it, just like http://textingwhileintoxicated.com
GFY's can be voted on, in the following way: (Good): "Agreed, F'Em!" or (Bad): "Stop Whining!"
GFY listings should display the Comment Count, F'em Count, Whining Count, Date, and Category
The header should have a call out to the iPhone app, similar to http://textingwhileintoxicated.com
Design needs to incorporate the GFY logo: http://b4.s3.quickshareit.com/2009-12-23... (Vector version attached). You can modify this if you'd like, however the basic concept needs to stay the same.
No Files Added