Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a private New York based iPhone and Web application development studio. Our website can be found here: http://enormego.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're launching a new app called "GFY", and we're going to launch an accompanying website with it. The website will have similar functionality to common sites such as:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Men and Women ages 15-30
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://twitter.com (Homepage, Trends, Search View, When logged out)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Design must use incorporate these shades of blue: http://b1.s3.quickshareit.com/2009-12-23...
* The Latest
* Lists 50 GFY's, with pagination controls at the top and bottom
* Top Rated
* Same as "The Latest", in addition to:
* Sort By: "Most F'em's", "Most Whine's", "Most Buzz"
* Time Periods: "Today", "This Week", "This Month", "All Time"
* Random & Moderate (Do not layout, needs a navigation link though on all pages)
* GFY View (When you click into one of the GFYs)
* Needs to account for videos or photos, example:
Top Rated & The Latest need the ability to filter by category. Categories aren't important as they may change, but there will be approximately 8 to 10 of them.
GFY's can contain photos/videos, so any listing should account for a thumbnail next to it, just like http://textingwhileintoxicated.com
GFY's can be voted on, in the following way: (Good): "Agreed, F'Em!" or (Bad): "Stop Whining!"
GFY listings should display the Comment Count, F'em Count, Whining Count, Date, and Category
The header should have a call out to the iPhone app, similar to http://textingwhileintoxicated.com
Design needs to incorporate the GFY logo: http://b4.s3.quickshareit.com/2009-12-23... (Vector version attached). You can modify this if you'd like, however the basic concept needs to stay the same.
No Files Added