Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a full service digital agency. We are multinational company with the production base in Bali but the client based world wide. Our services mainly covers CMS website design and development, print media, logo design.
You can learn more about us from: http://www.waterandstone.com and read our credential pitch which you can get it from here: http://issuu.com/waterandstone
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Website design MUST support responsive design but the base layout will be done on 1220 grid system. Please see attached the grid template.
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
1) Home Page in 1220 grid view 2) Homepage in iPhone view, 3) Portfolio Page, 4) Resources Page, 5) Our Service Page
What is your industry?
IT and Ad Agency
Describe the target audience for your website design
Our target audience is international but we target primarily to Singapore, Australia, and USA. We work with brand name companies or leading local businesses who wants the quality and service level like 4A Agency but could not afford the service charge. We fit ourselves into that niche.
We are the expert in what we do. Client who comes to us understand that they pay for the quality and expertise.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) Expert with Technology, UX/UI
2) Quality and Cutting Edge Design
3) Different and Cool
How is your company different from your competitors?
Like I said in the previous section. We know what we are doing and we are the expert when it comes to CMS, UX/UI, print design. We have been in business for almost 10 years.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We like something cool but simple. We want to good use of CSS3 3D effect, typography and cool illustration.
Here is the requirements:
* CSS3 / responsive design is a must.
* Emphasis on typography and/or geometric shape graphics & Imagery
* Content on homepage flexible at this stage.
* Need to remain conscious of the need for marketing / SEO.
* Keep social media prominent.
* Apply CSS3 3D effect wherever possible
* The interface must allow us to show off the HTML5 and CSS3.
* jQuery Interface is what we good at so please present this clearly. NO FLASH interface please.
* Good usability and accessibility.
* Please DO NOT be literal e.g. using the photo of water, stone, etc.
* Be cool, be different, be fun but professional
Learn more about this from the attached document for the reference sites.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Black, Gray, White with blue and fresh strong color accent.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Mute color, earth tone color. We also want to get away from massive blue on home.
We don't like gloomy color or heavy use of gradient -- it is old style web design.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
cool and edgy!
What content must be included in the website design?
For Home Page
please read attached document. Keep in mind that Resources and Portfolio are popular contents on our site based on Google Analytics Stats. We will have to to feature these contents on to homepage to improve click through ratio.
We also need home page to also contain spider food. You can pile it up on the foot like this site: http://www.southafrica.net/sat/content/e... or do it like a pull down or slide out panel like this site: http://singteach.nie.edu.sg/. This is good for SEO and help some users to jump for the other section quickly.
Social Media Integration, Media Integration are also so good for showing off our social media marketing and engagement. If there is some space, you can put it on homepage.
For Resource Page
For Portfolio Page
please follow http://www.waterandstone.com/portfolio/o...
For Our Service
Please follow http://www.waterandstone.com/our-service...
Please follow the current sitemap shown on http://www.waterandstone.com
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
The look&feel that is unique, edgy, bold, and strong in certain concept is what we are after. Rich-content homepage with good use of frontend technology is necessary.
We actually can design this very well ourselves but we are overwhelm with work loads at the moment. We also want to search for a few reliable freelancers who can work with regularly when our workloads are more than we can handle internally so we use our own project for qualifying the freelancer.
No Files Added