LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Invisible Fence Brand is the creators of electronic pet containment. For the last 35 years, Invisible Fence Brand has been keeping dogs and cats safe at home by providing pet owners with trusted technology, proven training procedures - and total peace of mind. We are dedicated pet experts providing convenient, hassle-free solutions that help return a sense of normalcy to our customers so they feel in control of their homes and the safety of their pets. Our brand is the most recommended by pet experts, in fact 4 out of 5 veterinarians recommend Invisible Fence Brand to their patients to provide their dogs safety and freedom.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to redesign our website: www.invisiblefence.com. Our plan is to use a winning concept from CrowdSpring as a template to change the look and feel of our current site while maintaining most of the content as is. However the winning design concept should be flexible enough that we can then grow and change the site dramatically while keeping this new design look.
* Homepage design as well as an example of an inside content page (Use current site for content examples www.invisiblefence.com)
* 960px width for main content
* Logo must be prominent in the header (two logo variations included in attached files, as well as some optional art, but art/copy can also be taken from throughout the current web site.)
* Simple and obvious navigation
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The primary purchaser is typically a women, 35+ years old, homeowner, pet lover, family oriented, well educated, higher income, busy lifestyle looking for simple solution to provide safety for her pets.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
* Use of blue in different shades
* Translucent and transparency effects
* Modern, simple, clean design
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* Layered PSD file that allows us to pull apart all the pieces of the design to be recreated and reused
* Design is going to be used as a new template for the current site so it should roughly fit the current site's vertical layout and content
* Don't get to cutesy, we don't want dog paw prints everywhere - our clients are dog lovers but they are also highly educated, sophisticated, professional people
No Files Added