What do you do?
This is a B2B website.
The purpose of the website is to allow business owners to bid for inventories at below wholesale price. User decides what price they want to pay for the inventories.
Before the users can participate in a bid, they must have sufficient credit. If they do not have sufficient credit, they can buy from the website.
The user can continuously change the maximum bid. whenever they are overbidded or about to be overbidded.
If the user wins the bid, he can make payment and the package is delivered to them.
There will always be only 1 bidding session only. Once the current session is completed, the next one starts. No concurrent session.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
I will let the designer decide
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
B2B website. Business owners bidding inventories at below wholesale price
Describe the target audience for your website design
Audience Location: Worldwide.
Audience: People who operates a store, homebusiness (such as ebay), kiosks, temporary stores, push carts, flea market...etc
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) Easiest and fastest bidding platform: 3 easy steps Bid, Pay, Sell. User needs to act fast.
2) Best quality: assorted range of products in a single bidding package.
3) We want users to be able to sell the inventory fast so that they can come back to bid for more.
How is your company different from your competitors?
- Customer is in control of the price.
- Unlimited bidding without having to pay more. Just pay 1 time for each bidding session and adjust their bid anytime for that session
- We are not like those liquidation or closeout companies. Our products are good quality to ensure our customers can sell fast and profitably.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Clean, casual, web2.0, html5. No flash. uncluttered
Please review the attached screenshots as a guide on what I want (the basic components). I need some creativity to transform the screens into something exceptional
Below are some website style that I like:
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Green, Blue, White, Black,
Any other colors on top of the above are good too
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
What content must be included in the website design?
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Give me a space for logo. I have not decided on the logo yet.
No Files Added