Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
VSECU Creative Brief
No longer just for state employees, the Vermont State Employees Credit Union is open to everyone who lives or works in one of seven counties in Vermont. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving Vermonters since 1947.
Their current site: http://vsecu.org/
Here are some words they used to describe how they want their new design to look:
CLEAN, LIGHT, Accurate, Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly and Responsive. Another phrase that came up often in our meeting with them was, "Don't make me think." Most of that has been dealt with through the wireframe, but they basically want good design that's intuitive. So just keep in mind as you add colors and cues and design elements that they should make it beautiful as well as make the user's choices clear.
We like the look and feel of these sites:
* Mint - marketng site and app interface http://www.mint.com/
* Mail Chimp - http://www.mailchimp.com
* Wesabe - https://www.wesabe.com/
* Tennessee Sumertime - http://summer.tnvacation.com/
* Altura CU - https://www.alturacu.com/ (Only they do not want their design to be as multi-colored as this.)
* Superfan - http://superfan.com
* Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/
* The Whitehouse - http://www.whitehouse.gov/
* Organizing for America - http://www.barackobama.com/
Of the sites we, Trabian, have designed this is VSECU's favorite: https://www.hvfcu.org/ They like it for its whitespace and clean look and that it still has dimension. That was important to them.
The sites above have the kind of clean, consistent look we like. Some of those styles won't literally translate in this wireframe, but this is to give you a good understanding of what we would like to see.
You will find attached the PSD of the *wireframe of the homepage as well as VSECU's logo (Sorry, for now it's a lowres file, but it should work. I'll upload the vector file in the next day or so. Still waiting on the client.) and an EPS file of a graphic hey use in their branches and want incorporated into the site. That's in a zip folder titled "VSECU Creative Brief."
*The wireframe should be followed strictly. It shows where everything goes. Please do not take any liberties with the layout of the elements as you see them here. Please don't shuffle any of them around. Please use the attached PSD as your design document. It has the proper width of the site as well.
No Files Added