Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a website design company working for a client to produce an iPhone application.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a design for the iPhone application following the description below:
Goal: To create an iPhone app that will motivate people to travel to Britain via their interest in British Film and TV.
Description: The proposed iPhone app will be a destination marketing app in disguise. As opposed to showing the traditional gps navigation around a city (which is very helpful once you are at the destination), this app will create intrigue with Britain by offering a variety of British Film and TV games.
iPhone app will have 4 buttons for navigation:
1) Trivia - British film trivia, British TV trivia, and general British trivia. A, B, C, D options will be available for the user to tap on the correct answer in a multiple choice format. After each question is answered correctly then a fact about Britain will be displayed on the screen before advancing to the next question.
2) Picture Puzzle - rearrange small picture blocks on the screen to solve the picture puzzle. Possible images that would be created as a puzzle would be celebrities or famous geographical landmarks of Britain. After each puzzle is solved then a fact about Britain will be displayed on the screen before advancing to the next puzzle
3) Shake Your Knowledge - Urbanspoon model - "lock" your chosen parameter (s) and shake to get the name of the movie that was filmed within your locked parameters:
Region, Actor or Actress, TV Show or Film
lock in one or more and shake...combination spins then movie title is displayed with more info about movie.
4) Optional - Explore Britain tab - General information about Britain and Travel
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
British Movie Lovers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
iPhone app designs.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The designer should know what will fit the look and feel of an iPhone. We need a home page and 4 additional pages that fit the description included in this post.
No Files Added