Village Wellness & Birth Center
What do you do?
Village is a compassionate proof of concept model that combines the best of midwifery, conventional, naturopathic and evidence based healthcare by fostering healthy communities through an innovative, mindful and cost-effective solution. We will perform practice-based research to study our health outcomes, collaborate with culturally focused and educational organizations, refine our Village model and then replicate it.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
The site will initially be built on the Squarespace (doc com) platform, which is optimized for 1024 x 768.
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
1. Home, 2. Secondary Page Template, 3. Portal landing page
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Primary: US-based, Parents & Mothers.
Secondary: US-Based, women & men of all ages, races and economic levels.
More detail: We benefit entire communities by supporting mothers, babies, families, practitioners, healthcare systems and the environment via collective impact. We address the lack of affordable comprehensive preventative care; insufficient out-of-hospital settings for births; cultural disparities in healthcare quality and access; and inefficient models that focus on treating diseases, promote high-cost treatments and create stressful work environments.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. We are a primary care healthcare facility, and as such, are a healthy alternative to a conventional western medical practice.
2. We place heavy emphasis on patient-centered care throughout the entire lifecycle (from pre-conception on).
3. Stress-reduction, mindfulness, research and education are as essential and integral to our practice as patients and practitioners.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Village is creating the first integrative primary care clinic in the US that includes a birth center promoting wellness by offering comprehensive group- and individual-based healthcare, ensuring culturally aware community and cost-effective collaboration and research. Our approach differs from strictly conventional medicine by focusing on reduced stress for patients and providers, and empowering people in active participation in their healthcare.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We're looking for a simple and elegant web presence. Our eventual offerings and information will be significant. It must be easy for site visitors to quickly and easily find the services and information that is most relevant to their curent and evolving needs.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We prefer not to specify this at this time. Any color(s) should compliment our logo (see attached).
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
We would prefer not to specify at this time. We hope that whatever palette is proposed, is representative of the other information provided in this project brief. As long as the overall essence of what we're describing here is achieved as a harmonious whole, we are open to considering it.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Key words that describe what we're looking for in a site design: Compassionate, white space, contemporary, clean, minimalist, elegant, nature.
Words that we would like to *intentionally avoid* being associated with: Zen, Asian-themed and similar cliche concepts.
What content must be included in the website design?
-Logo. Note: We have not formally decided whether the vertical or horizontal version of the logo will be primary. We will consider either in submitted designs. Both have been uploaded.
- The site will include/link to an online dispensary, that will most likely be a co- or VIllage branded third party solution. Therefore, we do not need to design an e-commerce interface, but do need to feature the dispensary prominently.
- The site must include a prominent link for site visitors to make an online donation.
- The site should also include links to the major social networks (we're partial to our brand over theirs')
- The site should include an intuitive search option
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
- Ideally we will not have a "fold" on the home page.
No Files Added