Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
You Got Viewed is a video review site where users can submit and rate videos. Emphasis is on the review. This is not a clone of other video sites and we do not host any of the content ourselves. We think of those sites as the library, whereas our site is an index of the best content of those sites.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo and website. We do not currently have a logo and will need one designed as part of this assignment.
The content of the site will be focused on entertainment, celebrities, music, and movies. We want an urban vibe, youthful, visually rich without being cluttered or chaotic.
The site should be designed for 1024 x 768 resolution, which means you have a working area of 960 x 600. Flash animation is acceptable, except for main content (i.e. video listings and comments). This is for natural search SEO considerations.
There are three main pages: home, watch, and toolkit. The home page will have promotional content, brief description of the site, top-ranked videos, and latest videos added. The home page is open to interpretation for the designer. The watch page will be the main page where videos are searched, browsed, viewed, and rated. The toolkit page will be a listing of resources to help video creators (e.g. how-to, software recommendations, and so on); it will be a basic static page with links and embedded videos.
We will need all supporting buttons, images, and graphics files.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audience is 16 - 35 year olds, people in the know on the latest hot trends. These are the people that know about the latest artists, music, clothing, and clubs. These are the people who say: Have you seen the video of
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- http://www.crowdspring.com/var/crowdspri... The intriguing part of this design is using the whole page to display a video, and letting the control and nav be overlays that can be shown/hidden.
- http://www.crowdspring.com/var/crowdspri... Interesting for the home page.
No Files Added